Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Ink type: Sublimation ink
BK, LB, LLB, CY, MG, YL, LC, White
Compatible transfer ink for textile printing
Application Area: polyester, chemical fibers, sports shirt, flag printing etc
Lead time: 2~10 days after receiving the deposit
Delivery: Express, sea or air shipping
Storage condition: o be stored in cool, dry, dark and clean place with ideal temperature 10-40℃ ( 50-104οF).Storage period is 1 year in unsealed condition.
Payment: T/T or western union
1. The fineness of the ink particles reach to 0.2μm, no clogging.
2. Gorgeous color, no smudge, vivid and natural color
3. High transfer rate, easy to handle
4. Good scratch resistance and washing resistance
5. suitable for piezo-electronic printers
Colors of different print Head
As an expert in this field, Vancolors has its own lab to create and test products. To ensure quality of our products, there’re series of tests, including printing test, life test, low and high temperature test, Centrifuge test, aging test etc.
1.We replace 1:1 for all defectives caused by our workmanship and materials.
2.12 months guarantee after manufacturing.
Comprehensive advice on technology, products and their application will be provided to customers to make sure it best meet your needs, environment, and other conditions.
Full range of products and packages are for your option.
We will continue to track the customers' products use, solve the problems and complaints.
1. ISO9001&ISO14001 certified factory, factory area covers 10, 000 square meters.
2. Monthly output: ink 80,000 kg; ink cartridge 100,000 pcs.
3. Uncompromising quality, 100% product warranty.
4. Customer oriented service.
5. 12 months warranty.
6. Perfect after-sale service.
1. UV Ink
2. Dye Sublimation ink
3. DTG Textile ink
4. Eco solvent ink
5. Wide format ink
6. Desk top ink
7. Compatible Ink Cartridges & Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
8. CISS-Continuous Ink Supply System & Refillable Ink Cartridges
Contact : Nancy Y
Whatsapp: 86-135 2725 3913 Tel: 86-760-8668 0210